That’s right runners, our very popular Run Club is back! Whether you’re running your first 5k or 10th marathon, don’t miss your chance to connect with fellow runners, hit the trails and recover post-run with everyone’s favourite - Yoga for Runners!
Ian Fraser of Human Power Performance is our run-coach. He is a leader in the cycling, running and triathlon communities in Ottawa. He's been an endurance coach for over 25 years - and we are thrilled to be partnering with him again.
So grab your yoga mat, slip on your sneakers and get ready to get sweaty!
Join us every Wednesday night, for 8 weeks. The runs are designed to challenge you with each week building on the next. And the yoga is the perfect compliment to round out the night.
- 8 sessions - every Wednesday evening
- 6:10pm - 20min running-related workshop (different topic each week)
- 6:30pm - 45min group run (challenging, but designed for all levels)
- 7:30pm - Yoga for Runners class
- A training plan to suit your level & training goals so you'll know exactly what training you need to be doing outside of our - Wednesday evenings together (recommended min 1-2 additional runs weekly)
- Run club Shirt
Investment: $225 / $115 unlimited members
Date: Every Wednesday from September 4 to October 23
6:10pm - 6:30pm: Workshop
6:30pm - 7:15pm: Run
7:30pm - 8:30pm: Yoga for Runners
Location: Preston St.
*Don't worry if you can't get there right at 6:10pm, just get there by 6:30pm before we start our group run.