we are committed to protecting your privacy
At Yogatown, we are committed to protecting your privacy and information. Yogatown is the controller of information on this website, and so we take it upon ourselves to assume full responsibility for the protection and security of your personal information, including, but not limited to: your name, email address, mailing address, and phone number.
Due to the products and services we offer at Yogatown, the following may lead to the collection of your information:
- Registration or filling out forms for subscription/service sign-up.
- Signing up to receive news and promotions via email.
- Purchase of classes, bundles, packages, or subscriptions.
- Requesting information or assistance from Yogatown. At our discretion, we may choose to keep a copy of any communications.
- Using additional features on the site that may require additional information in order to facilitate use.
- Engaging with any social network plug-ins available through our website while you are logged in to one of these social networks may allow the social network to add your information to your profile.
How We Use Your Information
- To personalize your user experience by providing you with relevant content and products of interest.
- To contact you if you have reached out to us.
- If you have signed up for our newsletter or participate in any promotions, we may contact you via email.
- To learn more about how users navigate our site and view our content to improve our site and tailor specific content for different users.
- What are cookies?
- Cookies are small text files that are transferred by a web server and stored on the hard drive of your computer or mobile device.
- How do I disable cookies?
Third-Party Analytics & Tracking
In order to improve your user experience, Yogatown may receive your information from third parties, such as social media networks. Please be advised that our website may contain links to other websites which are not under control of Yogatown. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites, so please be aware when you leave our site and read the individual website’s privacy statements.