we're hiring Preston Front Desk Staff
Apply by May 28th
Yogatown is Hiring – FRONT DESK STAFF (Preston Studio)
The deadline to apply is Sunday May 28th 2023
Do you LOVE to practice yoga at Yogatown?
Are you vibrant, friendly, outgoing, and love people?
Are you available to work on evenings and weekends?
If you answered yes to these questions, apply today!
How to Apply
Please read the job description & requirements below. Send your resume and cover letter describing why you think you’d be a good fit at Yogatown addressed to our Preston Studio Manager, Maddy at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please specify in your availability in your email.
We start reviewing resumes once we have them all in after the application deadline. We will try to get back to you as soon as possible.
Weekend and Evening Front Desk Staff
Front Desk Staff members are the first people clients encounter when they come to Yogatown.
We’re looking for people who are friendly, organized, resourceful and have some flexibility with scheduling.
Preference will be given to applicants with broad availability.
Our team is responsible for:
- Greeting & connecting with clients;
- Selling products and services;
- Educating clients about all things Yogatown; and
- Responding to client inquiries, questions and account issues
To be qualified for this position applicants must:
- Have the equivalent of a High School Education;
- Be computer literate, able to multitask, work well under pressure and be an independent problem solver;
- Be committed to living a healthy, active lifestyle;
- Have completed the Customer Service Module of Accessibility Training (or can be obtained within 3 months of hiring)
- Regular yoga practice at Yogatown
- Reception experience
- Experience with sales
Hours of Work:
Flexibility is key; you must be able to accommodate our changing schedule needs; evenings and weekends are a must. Must be available to work 2-4 shifts per week. Weeknight shifts begin at 5:00 pm at our Preston location.