we're hiring Weekend & Evening Shifts
Apply by April 15
Yogatown is Hiring
Weekend and Evening Front Desk Staff – Preston Street Location
Do you LOVE to practice yoga at Yogatown?
Do you have a passion for great customer service?
Are you vibrant, friendly, outgoing, and love people?
Are you available to work on weekends and evenings?
If you answered yes to these questions, apply today!
How to Apply
Send your resume and cover letter describing why you think you’d be a good fit at Yogatown addressed to our Studio Manager, Stacey: firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline to apply is Monday April 15, 2019.
Front Desk Staff members are the first people clients encounter when they come to Yogatown.
We’re looking for people who are friendly, organized and flexible.
Preference will be given to applicants with weekend availability.
Our team is responsible for:
- Greeting & connecting with clients;
- Selling products and services;
- Educating clients about all things Yogatown; and
- Responding to client inquiries, questions and account issues
To be qualified for this position applicants must:
- Have the equivalent of a High School Education;
- Be computer literate, able to multitask, work well under pressure and be an independent problem solver;
- Be committed to living a healthy, active lifestyle
- Regular yoga practice at Yogatown
- Reception Experience
- Experience with sales
- CPR and First Aid Certificate
Hours of Work:
Flexibility is key; you must be able to accommodate our changing schedule needs; evenings and weekends are a must.
Evening shifts run between 5:00 pm to 11:00 pm (9:00 on Fridays)
Weekend shifts run between 7:30 am to 7:00 pm
We need people who can commit to working 2-3 shifts per week.