About Our Studio
find your OM.
welcome to yogatown
Since opening our doors in 2008, we’ve helped thousands of yogis to find their OM, both on and off the mat.
Whether this is your first time trying yoga, or you’re a seasoned yogi, we have classes and workshops for all levels to meet your needs. You can rely on the experience, expertise, and knowledge of our teachers who are among the best in the city, and all of us at Yogatown are committed to providing you with an exceptional level of service.
Our studios offer a welcoming and un-intimidating atmosphere with a community of friendly yogis that challenge and support each other. We have spacious change rooms, lounge areas with free tea, and a spa like vibe where you can connect with your fellow yogis.
Thanks for being here, and welcome to the Yogatown family.
Tracy & Jason
At Yogatown, this is what we value...
- Family - At Yogatown, you’re part of a close-knit community of like minded yogis who will support, encourage, and challenge you.
- Belonging - All you need to fit in at Yogatown is to be real. We want you, to be You.
- Health - Every choice we make at Yogatown is to create an environment in which you can grow and heal, both mentally and physically.
- Bigger - We’re not just yogis, we’re Townies! When you’re a part of Yogatown, you’re part of something bigger.
- More Than Bendy - Yoga is not (just) about being bendy. At Yogatown, you get to decide what yoga means to you, on and off the mat.
- Sanctuary - Our practice room is a silent, judgement-free space, so you can reconnect with the best version of You.
Want to learn more about what makes Yogatown special? You can get all the answers on our Etiquette + FAQ page.learn more
ready to start?
Try our introductory Trial Membership - $75 for a full 30 days of unlimited yoga. Immerse yourself in the Yogatown experience, try as many classes as you’d like, and find out what it means to be a Townie, all for one low price. Includes all full-time member benefits, with no long-term commitment.Buy now!