30 Day Challenge 26 Classes in 30 Days
Starts April 1st
Take the Challenge
It takes 21 days to form a new habit, so why not make it a healthy habit of opening, strengthening, unwinding, and detoxifying the body and mind? Experience the positive, life changing effects of developing a consistent yoga practice over 30 consecutive days!
This transformational journey will leave you feeling empowered, inspired and renewed; while experiencing a wide variety of amazing benefits to both you AND those around you. All you have to do is commit, set your intentions, practice, and soak in the benefits of this amazing experience!
- Complete 26 yoga classes in 30 days; practices can include Yogatown classes, classes at another studio and/or home practice – from 15min – 90min.
- Take one day off per week, you choose the day.
- Weekly emails with inspiration, tips, and encouragement from your own personally assigned Yogatown Team member
- An exclusive workshop all about Hacking Habits and Getting to your Goals
- The best part – your name is up on our STICKER BOARD at the studio so you can track your progress and get inspired by your fellow challengers.
- One month unlimited yoga April 1st – April 30th.
- Pre-Challenge info with tips and tricks to set you up for success.
- Personally assigned Yogatown Advisor to help with encouragement and accountability.
- 3 hour Hacking Habits & Getting to your Goals workshop (one at each Yogatown location)
- Chance to win 6 months unlimited yoga.
- 15% off all retail April 1 – April 30th.
Challenger-Exclusive Workshop dates:
- Stittsville: Saturday April 4th, 9am – 12pm
- Barrhaven: Saturday April 4th, 1:30pm – 4:30pm
- Preston: Sunday April 5th, 1:30pm – 4:30pm
Cost: $160 / $60 unlimited members
Date: April 1 – 30, 2020
Time: All day, everyday, any class!
Location: All Yogatown Locations
**Please sign up at the location you’ll be practicing at the most so we can put your name on the challenge board at your home studio.
“Be at least as interested in what goes on inside you as what happens outside. If you get the inside right, the outside will fall into place” ~ Eckhart Tolle