30 Day Challenge 26 Classes in 30 Days
Starts November 1st
Take the Challenge
It takes 21 days to form a new habit, so why not make it a healthy habit of opening, strengthening, unwinding, and detoxifying the body and mind? Experience the positive, life changing effects of developing a consistent yoga practice over 30 consecutive days!
This transformational journey will leave you feeling empowered, inspired and renewed; while experiencing a wide variety of amazing benefits to both you AND those around you. All you have to do is commit, set your intentions, practice, and soak in the benefits of this amazing experience!
- Complete 26 yoga classes in 30 days; practices can include Yogatown classes, classes at another studio and/or home practice – from 15min – 90min.
- One day off per week, you choose the day.
- Access to THREE Challenger-only special classes & socials
- Weekly emails with inspiration, tips, and encouragement from your own personally assigned Yogatown team member; and
- The best part – your name is up on our STICKER BOARD at the studio so you can track your progress and get inspired by your fellow challengers.
- One month unlimited yoga Nov. 1st – 30th.
- Pre-Challenge video from Studio Owner Tracy Billows with tips and tricks to set you up for success.
- Personally assigned Yoga Advisor to help with encouragement and accountability.
- Three Exclusive challenger-only classes to wrap up the challenge (one hosted at each location)
- 15% off all retail Nov. 1st – 30th
**Please sign up at the location you’ll be practicing at the most so we can put your name on the challenge board at your home studio.
Challenger-Exclusive Class dates:
- Friday November 29, 7:30 pm – Flow Jam at PRESTON
- Saturday November 30, 1:30 pm – YIN at STITTSVILLE
- Sunday December 1, 1:30 pm – Power/Yin at BARRHAVEN
Cost: $160 / $60 unlimited members
Date: November1 – 30
Time: All day, everyday, any class!
Location: Yogatown Preston, Stittsville, and Barrhaven
“Be at least as interested in what goes on inside you as what happens outside. If you get the inside right, the outside will fall into place” ~ Eckhart Tolle