with Kathryn Flynn January 16 & 17, 2021
Teach Yin Yoga
Suitable for yoga teachers looking to delve into offering Yin Yoga or to further refine their understanding of why, when and how to Yin, we will explore Yin and complementary practices over the course of two weekends.
This second weekend devoted to teaching Yin covers…
- Muscular-Skeletal anatomy relevant to yin
- Teaching methods for a supportive atmosphere
- Yin sequences for beginners and advanced practices
- Complementary practices, including gentle, mellow movements for a well-rounded Yin Yoga experience
- Reflective homework for practice and teaching development
For participants who also do the Experience Yin Yoga weekend, you will receive a 32 hour Yin Yoga Teacher Training certificate and can use these hours as your Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Units.
Date: January 16 & 17, 2021
Time: 9am – 5pm
Investment: $275 + HST
Available for Yoga Alliance CEP credits.