January 11-12, 2020 with Kathryn Flynn
January 11-12, 2020
With Kathryn Flynn
Yoga’s complementary wellness system, Ayurveda, is rooted in ancient texts with modern relevance. With the main goal of preventing ill health through lifestyle and diet, it includes self-care regimens for promoting mental and physical health. Our weekend will include…
- Origins situated in various eras of India’s history
- The philosophical foundations of the system
- Ayurveda’s 3 pillars of health
- Your elemental makeup and the ways the elements express themselves in physical and mental embodiment
- Practices that promote wellness, including Ayurvedic hygiene, oil massage, tea recipes, and more
This weekend focuses on information and discussion with a few supportive practices, including foot massage. Yogis will leave with lovingly designed worksheets and a manual to help develop a daily routine, track progress, and suggested resources. This workshop is appropriate to everyone – even if you know your dosha, there will be lots of new information here for you.
Listen to more about Kathryn’s approach to Ayurveda in these podcasts:
Maximum Enrolment: 22 Students
This module is a part of the 300 hour advanced yoga teacher training program.
Date: Saturday January 11 – Sunday January 12, 2020
Time: 2 days, 9am – 5pm
Investment: $275 + HST (HRSDC certified, so tax receipts will be issued). Available for YACEP credits.